World We Dare to Imagine P3: Aloha Bowl Co.
World We Dare to Imagine P3: Aloha Bowl Co.
About
Aloha Bowl Co is a family-owned and operated Hawaiian poke restaurant located in the heart of San Diego, CA. We're committed to serving up only the best and sustainably sourced cuts of fish in our traditional Hawaiian-style poke bowls. As someone who grew up near the beach and has always loved seafood, I care deeply about the ocean and its fish. I still remember the first time my dad had me try fish when I was just six years old, and I’ve been hooked ever since! Since then, I've always appreciated the delicate flavors and textures of seafood and have been committed to supporting sustainable fishing practices. At Aloha Bowl Co, we're dedicated to bringing a taste of Hawaii to San Diego. We're inspired by the traditional Hawaiian-style poke ingredients and exploring new ways to innovate and create new poke bowl flavors. Come join our ohana and discover the joy of delicious poke, good vibes, and the spirit of aloha.
Mission
At Aloha Bowl Co., we strive to provide delicious and sustainable poke bowls that embody the spirit of aloha.
Passion
I have always been passionate about both good food and bringing people together. I believe that food can bring people together and create positive change in the world. There is no better way to bring people together than amazing, tasty food in the form of fresh poke. I am also passionate about environmental sustainability and social responsibility, both of which are a key focus of Aloha Bowl Co. I will talk more about both environmental sustainability and social responsibility in the next two sections. In addition, by prioritizing sustainability and community, I hope to make a positive impact on those that eat at Aloha Bowl Co. and in the San Diego community.
Uniqueness
My restaurant would be unique as it would be designed to transport you to a warm and welcoming Hawaiian-inspired atmosphere with aloha present. I believe in creating a culture of empathy, kindness, and open-mindedness - values that are reflected not only in the food, but in every aspect of the restaurant. I would also like to give back to the local community through various ways: offering discounts to local organizations, creating a scholarship or internship program for local students that may want to pursue a career in the restaurant industry, sponsoring local events through providing foods and drinks, and hosting a charity event where a portion of the proceeds from the event are donated to a local charity. I believe that the unique approach to poke bowls, combined with my commitment to social and environmental responsibility, sets Aloha Bowl Co. apart in the restaurant industry.
Why Support?
Anima Mundi Development Partners should support Aloha Bowl Co. because we look to create shared value through having a positive social and environmental impact. In addition to giving back to the local community, I think it's important to support fishermen who emphasize sustainable fishing practices. Also, eco-friendly dishes and silverware would be a big focus at Aloha Bowl Co. These would be biodegradable and compostable bowls and silverware made from plant-based materials like bamboo, sugarcane, and wheat straw. These would then be composted along with food scraps to break down naturally. Our focus on using sustainable ingredients and eco-friendly practices aligns with Anima Mundi's mission to create a more sustainable and equitable world. By supporting Aloha Bowl Co, Anima Mundi can help us achieve our goal of bringing delicious and sustainable poke bowls to San Diego while also promoting environmental responsibility and community
Comments
Post a Comment